Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A day with NO diaper...that's right...NO diaper!!!

So...you must be wondering what in the world I was thinking letting my 4 1/2 month old go all day without a diaper??? Well...Mr. Naaman Jack has VERY sensitive skin...and he had some serious diaper rash that I could not get rid of with your ordinary butt cream, so...it was time take action. I let him go commando. Guess what...it worked! By the end of the day...his bottom was much better! I couldn't help snapping a few pictures of his adorable little bare butt...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture...Naaman is absolutely obsessed with Miss Kylie Coo. He gets so excited when she pays attention to him...and surprisingly, she is VERY sweet, even when he is yanking her fur and grabbing her tail!



No comments:

Post a Comment